7th most powerful home remedies for mouth ulcers ; Contents
The first home remedy: Garlic
Garlic is used for a long time in a lot of home remedies. Garlic is used to cure a lot of diseases, including problems with the oral cavity. When we are dealing with mouth ulcers tend to be annoying and sometimes even try to forget as easily as garlic to solve the problem. Very often the treatment is already in our house, so we just have to learn to use and benefit from its qualities.
Garlic is an excellent remedy and is also known for its bactericidal effect. This is the reason why garlic is providing good results of these to cure mouth ulcers.
- is better to use fresh and young garlic (make sure it is very juicy).
- we will use three cloves of garlic and 1 tablespoon of sour cream or kefir.
- Peel garlic and grinding. We need about 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Mix 1 tablespoon minced garlic with 1 tablespoon sour (or kefir) cream.
- The resulting paste should be spread over the surface where the ulcers appeared.
- ardor will feel at mucosal surfaces. Be patient and wait a bit.
- After the procedure the mouth rinse with water.
Repeat this procedure three times a day in order to achieve the best possible results. Usually, the disease will disappear on the third day of such procedures. If you can try to keep the garlic paste in the mouth for longer (up to 30 minutes) in order to achieve faster
Council :. The smell of garlic can be eliminated by chewing parsley leaves. They will also benefit from consuming parsley so definitely consider eating in the daily
The second home remedy :. Burdock leaves and seeds
If your body is experiencing lack of vitamins, bleeding gums or other problems with the oral cavity can solve all the problems at once simply by eating an incredible grass and burdock. To cure mouth ulcers can be used not only burdock seed, but also consume salad leaves prepared from burdock.
burdock salad leaves
- In order to prepare cure remedy burdock need fresh mops, the roots of radish, onion (fresh and green) , sour cream and salt.
- burdock leaves (2 tablespoons) should be washed and poured into boiling water for a few seconds.
- After a few seconds, need to dry the leaves of burdock and chop finely.
- Add chopped onion (2 tablespoons) and grated horseradish (1 teaspoon) of burdock leaves and mix everything.
- Mix all herbs with 1 tablespoon of sour cream and add a pinch of salt. Consider using salt or sea salt iodine, as they have more minerals than regular one.
During the summer, this salad can be consumed every day. Such remedy is also perfect as a preventive measure of stomatitis and other diseases of the oral cavity.
burdock seeds Cream
- If you managed to find burdock seeds can be prepared cream cure gums.
- The seeds should be crushed in any convenient manner.
- The resulting juice burdock seed is mixed with a pinch of salt.
- salted seed paste is mixed with 1 teaspoon butter or same amount of lard and boiled just a little.
- Keep on fire until it begins to evaporate and turn off heat.
- mix will become the cream paste aspect should be lubricated gums.
This remedy is one of the best home treatments stomatitis or mouth ulcers. After applying this medication recovery occurs within a few days
Council: .. As in most herbs burdock, not recommended for consumption by pregnant women and infants
the third home remedy: peel the onion
onion peel is often regarded as a dustbin and He strips without any possibility of being used as a home remedy. Fortunately, we now know that onion peel is the perfect solution when you need to cure bad and dangerous stages of stomatitis and other oral infections.
broth onion peel
- we will need about 100 grams of onion peel. It is about 3-4 teaspoons onion skin.
- Pour onion shells with half a liter of water and simmer over very low heat for 10-15 minutes.
- Insist onion broth 6- 8 hours. You can simply let spend the night and continue all the preparations in the morning.
- onion broth is filtered and boiled add a little water to get in average total liter of broth.
- Using 1 cup hot broth mouth this remedy 3-4 times a day.
Such treatment can be combined with the use of additional vitamins. If you are experiencing problems frequently in the area of the oral cavity should consider taking vitamins of groups A, C, E and B. If you are more healthy diet should include only products containing vitamins in your diet every day
Tips :. As the disease such as ulcers in the mouth can be a symptom of serious illness or allergic reaction to some food is better to consult your doctor for further examination when you can
The fourth home remedy :. Chamomile
chamomile as a natural remedy is a leader among other herbal remedies for diseases that occur in the oral cavity. Chamomile has anti-inflammatory effect, relieves the mucous membrane of the oral cavity, and promotes regeneration cure quickly ulcerated areas. Chamomile is one the best natural field collection for you, but if you have no where to pick herbs can be purchased dried chamomile flowers in the nearest pharmacy.
Rinsing with chamomile
- The rinsing liquid is made from chamomile, water and raw honey.
- 1 teaspoon of chamomile flowers poured a glass of boiling water.
- Stop herbs to stay for 30 minutes. Flores will all beneficial qualities and vitamins for water and such that chamomile tea, which we will use to prepare washing.
- Drain the liquid. Make sure all the flowers or the hard particles are gone.
- Add 1 teaspoon of thick honey and let the liquid cool.
- mouth 15 minutes after each meal. Use dishwashing liquid for one day and prepare a new one every day.
- dishwashing liquid should be room temperature.
The course of treatment should be 3 weeks. Chamomile is fabulous herb that has been used successfully to treat various types of inflammation
Council :. If you do not have chamomile at home you can use strong green tea to rinse your mouth for a few times and then continue treatment with chamomile as soon as you are buying
remedy the fifth :. Egg
egg white is used as a treatment of stomatitis for long. Doctors confirm that this remedy actually cure ulcers in the mouth and is very effective method when it comes to infections of the mouth. An interesting fact is that the egg contains a large amount of lysozyme. Lysozyme is a bactericidal and we lack in saliva when we are struggling with this nasty infection in the mouth.
is very easy to prepare curing solution clarified with egg whites just do not forget to wash the egg before use. egg washing should be taken down and the egg must be separated from the yolk. The egg should be mixed with 100 ml of hot boiled water. The water should be just a little heat. Rinsing must be done quite frequently :. Every two hours during the week a frequency
Tips: Do not forget to consume more liquid while it is healing ulcers in the mouth and cause excessive salivation are losing a great amount of liquid. Consume mainly clear water, sometimes you can take the weak tea or some juice that does not irritate the oral cavity
The sixth home remedy :. Changing the diet
often do not consider reviewing our diet when we face some health problems, because we believe that the disease is something that is not connected to our lifestyle or the daily diet. Unfortunately, very often the deficiency of certain vitamins causes mouth ulcers. Very few of us know how to make healthy or succeeded in doing your daily diet balanced diet. We will learn basic principles of diet when we experience mouth ulcers.
The principles of the diet
- consume only hot meal that has a comfortable temperature for your oral cavity. Exclude hot meals and frost.
- exclude spicy, sour and bitter foods. Limit consumption of spices, salt and sugar.
- Stop drinking alcohol. There is a myth that this disease mouth should be rinsed with vodka. In fact alcohol aggravates the course of disease.
- The food you eat should be soft, preferably in puree or thermally prepared. Try to avoid raw fruits and vegetables, seeds, nuts, meat and fish with small bones, crackers, hard biscuits, and similar foods.
- prefer to eat some boiled, grated or finely chopped foods.
- Make sure your diet is rich in vitamins and minerals.
- consume more liquid, since it is necessary to wash the infection of the oral cavity and the body. Include the weak and black fruit drinks mineral water, green tea.
- abandon the consumption of carbonated drinks and notice an immediate relief.
Sometimes, only this small change in your daily diet can help cure disease faster and prevent them from reappearing. It is very important to have proper nutrition during treatment of stomatitis. Also doctors recommend before each meal to rinse your mouth with cold water. This simple trick will help reduce pain.
If you have no appetite during treatment should not force himself to eat every meal. Your body is making great efforts to clean up the toxins produced by the virus. If you have a desire to eat try to eat food in smaller portions and eat slowly
Tips :. Before breakfast and after dinner chew some basil leaves. basil leaves wound healing is accelerated in the mouth
The seventh remedy :. Eucalyptus leaves
This rare plant contains a lot of antiseptics. Preparation of mouthwash on the basis of eucalyptus not take long. We will need 10 grams of dried eucalyptus leaves. They can be bought in all pharmacies and are also very affordable. Eucalyptus leaves pour a glass of water (200 ml) and boil for a few minutes. Leaves will all beneficial qualities for water. the liquid is cooled and strained. When you are ready to rinse your mouth simply dilute 1 tablespoon of liquid preparation in the glass of warm water. After this remedy will feel better almost immediately. However continue treatment throughout the week, although symptoms are gone before
Council :. When you are struggling with mouth ulcers on the regular basis can also use eucalyptus oil for rinsing the mouth. Dilute 8-10 drops of eucalyptus oil in a glass of water and you’re ready to go.
The post 7th most powerful home remedies for mouth ulcers appeared first on http://howfacecare.com/7-most-powerful-home-remedies-for-mouth-ulcers/