9 natural ingredients that are effective flea murderers ; The first natural ingredient :. Garlic
Parasites do not like garlic and smell. An interesting fact is that people who are constantly consuming garlic rarely are attacked by fleas. The reason is that parasites feel odorous components of garlic that these people have in their blood. There are some possible ways of how garlic can be implemented against fleas. first and most effective way is to clean your dog’s skin infused with garlic.
nder remedy against fleas
- In order to prepare the recipe we will need a few cloves of garlic and water.
- garlic must be fresh and strong (there is no point in the ancient use of garlic, which has already lost its qualities and can be checked by the smell and trying to squeeze cloves).
- Squeeze teeth and use the puree preparation for infusion (any parts that were not broken should be left aside).
- Pour the mashed garlic with 3-4 glasses of water and let them stay overnight.
- the next day, use water resulting garlic and clean the skin of the pet with the solution.
- When the skin of most try to focus on the neck and back as these are the most difficult for animals to reach places clean.
This simple method will help a lot and very quickly. Animal not be able to reach a solution on the skin and not eat garlic. When you notice that animals feel better stop rubbing it with the solution. Usually, it takes about a week to kill any fleas. garlic method is recommended only for dogs and can not be used for cats or kittens
Important :. Do not feed your animal with garlic clean whether the method is working well. Sometimes, when the solution of garlic does not work you can add some garlic powder and very small amount of garlic canned or dry dog food
The second natural ingredient: . Manzanilla
Another equally effective flea home remedy is chamomile. However, this recipe also help get rid of ticks. In order to prepare the simple treatment you need to buy chamomile chamomile tea bags or some dried chamomile flowers that can be purchased at any pharmacy. teabag (or chamomile flowers) should be poured with boiled water. We need only 100 grams of water to a tea bag. When the tea cools must take a cotton swab and wipe the site of the bite.
If you are not sure where exactly were bitten animals that can clean the legs, back, neck and stomach of the animal. The smell of chamomile will scare insects away from your pets. The same infusion can be used to disinfect the entire house. After this inexpensive remedy work and forget about the problem and recommend this murderer flea all friends – pet owners
Important :. can also spread some small textile bags with dried chamomile flowers around the house. This simple trick will work as well as preventive method and method that make fleas flee their place
The third natural ingredient :. Apple cider vinegar
tool apple cider vinegar is well known that can be used in personal care, cleaning and care of pets. Pet owners often use this ingredient as a remedy for fleas murderer. bitter taste repels fleas and ticks. An interesting fact is that regular use of this remedy will be able to resolve the issue with fleas on your dog or cat completely. Some people will go immediately to the nearest pharmacy and buy expensive but full of chemical medicine against fleas in order to save time and solve the problem of flea bothered by any means. No need to use so dangerous to health if methods you can use proven and effective apple cider vinegar.
Using vinegar flea
- Mix 2 liters of apple cider vinegar and 2 liters of warm water. This relationship is more effective. The use of such a relationship does not risk and do not damage the skin of your pet. If you have a large dog increase the amount of the required components. If you are the owner of a small pet can use a little apple cider vinegar and the same amount of water.
- If your dog has a lot of flea add to the solution a few teaspoons of dishwashing detergent. A dishwasher detergent kills fleas.
- Apple cider vinegar is not toxic to dogs and cats. However, if your pet has sensitive skin change the relationship by adding more water and less or twice less vinegar.
- Dress properly for the procedure. Fleas and ticks bite not only animals so it is very important to protect your skin when the procedure begins. Wear rubber gloves, long-sleeved clothes and long, thick pants to prevent bites himself. You can tie the pants at the ankles for fleas will not have access to the skin at all.
- Clean your pet with the resulting solution. Apply the solution in the fur and skin of the dog. Using hands and fingers spread and rub the solution into the coat of the pet. If you add dishwashing detergent foam should cover all animals with the exception of the face. Leave the solution on your pet for ten minutes.
- If it is live fleas and ticks carry out the procedure on the street if possible. If it’s too cold to apply the remedy in the bathroom.
- If your pet has a lot of fleas you can repeat the procedure again.
Use flea comb. Combing the dog’s coat while it is still wet. Visually divide the coat evenly. carefully comb through each part to remove fleas and their eggs. This dip the comb in a bowl of soapy water to kill any remaining fleas. You will easily comb the fleas as they can not stand the taste and smell of apple cider vinegar. If the pet has a very thick coat that will have to spend more time in order to comb the fleas and their eggs. You may have to repeat the whole procedure again. After combing the fleas out for the first time, wash your pet and apply the solution again. Wait ten minutes and then rinse and comb fleas and their eggs again.
Make sure you use a comb specially designed for flea removal. You will not be able to remove any fleas with comb. And not give time combing flea eggs. Repeat the treatment of apple cider vinegar in a few days. life cycle of the complete flea lasts several weeks. Therefore, some eggs out if no comb was during the first treatment that can cause reinfection. Continue to treat your pet with apple cider vinegar unless you are absolutely sure that your pet does not have fleas
Important :. When you are applying a solution of apple cider vinegar can be used spray bottle for this purpose. Use spray directly onto the dog and ending with the fastest
The fourth natural ingredient :. essential
Essential oils are popular choice among people who are all organic and natural. It is also an effective natural insecticide. It is known that insects will not tolerate some harsh smells. But it is important to understand that essential oils do not kill fleas and do not destroy their eggs. Basically essential oils repel insects only from the place where they apply.
When we are trying to get rid of the insects that we can use essential oils sold in a pharmacy. Fleas can not stand the smell of various essential oils. After using essential oils in insects of the houses disappear for a long time. The treatment can be performed as well as a preventive measure.
The essential oils against fleas
- Peppermint and Japanese Peppermint
- Tea Tree
Basically any of these options can be used. You should only extend a few drops in every room on the floor (or even in every corner of every room). No need to mix different oils or use the whole bottle at a time. The essential oil can not be used directly in the animal. Never apply essential oils on the skin of the pet or skin, as it could lick and got poisoned or have an allergy
Important :. Home remedies using essential oils should be used with caution in case you or any of your relatives / partners have allergies. strong odor can cause severe allergic reactions
The fifth natural ingredient :. Sodium bicarbonate
This remedy will definitely surprise as basically most common product used with great success as a murderer flea. Sodium bicarbonate is usually already in the kitchen in most homes. This basic ingredient that can be easily found on the nearest supermarket. The only extra ingredient we need for this simple remedy is salt
mixture of salt and baking soda in a 1: 1 And the remedy is ready. Prepare first 200 grams of the mixture for the first use. Spread prepared soil mix, toys and carpets. The idea is to spread everywhere where insects can live. The next day, using vacuum cleaner to collect all the mixture together with dead fleas and more importantly, with flea eggs
Important :. In order to collect all the dead bugs still use vacuum for two more days. If you find that some fleas are still bothering your pet repeat procedure baking soda again in a week
The sixth natural ingredient :. Wormwood
Wormwood Smell is the worst fear of most insects that can attack your pet. Both fleas and ticks can easily kill with the help of this herb. It is better to buy the plant in the pharmacy or even to pick up the plant on their own.
How to prepare and implement wormwood
- In order to prepare absinthe treatment need water and wormwood (the best combination is while using dried and leaves sweet wormwood).
- Mix 20 grams of wormwood leaves with 40 grams of fresh leaves and pour 400 ml of water (use only fresh or dried leaves only if not both).
- wormwood leaves Boil for 5-10 minutes.
- Wait until the mixture cool and rub the liquid hemlock in the animal’s fur.
- Implement mixture of absinthe throughout the skin.
- wormwood is not harmful and can be used even in kittens or puppies.
- If your pet will lick the skin solution that will not harm the pet.
- Leave the solution on the skin for as long as possible and the result will be better.
basic idea of absinthe remedy is that is doing the fleas flee the animal and if absorbed very strongly in the skin and hair will also prevent new fleas from attacking the animal
Important :. During flea wormwood treatment actively your pet to get ready and do everything in order to prevent the spread of fleas in the apartment (perhaps to apply this remedy outdoors or in the bathroom) will jump.
the seventh natural ingredient: yeast
Brewer today is not a condition in the kitchen in every house, but it should be one in which people are looking for the murderer fastest flea remedy. Brewer’s yeast can be for some time to the plate with dog food safe animal annoying bloodsuckers. If you notice that the dog does not like the taste or smell of this ingredient should consider spraying beer yeast solution in the animal.
every day can add a portion of yeast in the dog bowl (you can certainly use the same remedy for cat). even stronger yeast is in the combination with the least amount of garlic powder
Important :. When you are treating the cat should not use this resource with garlic and onion and garlic are toxic to cats
The natural ingredient eights :. Lemon
This method unfortunately is not so popular. In fact, this method is not worse than any of the aforementioned methods. The reason why it is used less is that less people know that lemon scent is great remedy in the fight against bloodsucking such as fleas. This simple remedy is used very often as a method of prevention, since it is not toxic and smell is pleasant for the owner and the animal.
lemon as a murderer flea
- from the ingredients for flea removal procedure need water and 1 lemon.
- unstacked Cut lemon and pour 500-600 ml of boiling water.
- lemon Let boil for 2-3 minutes.
- Allow the liquid to remain in the dark for 24 hours.
- solution should be strained and poured into the spray bottle.
lemon solution should be sprayed on the animal’s skin every day for a month. This remedy is generally better works in cats. However try first to put it into practice on the small surface of the skin and see the reaction of the cat
Important :. Lemon skins can also be spread in the locker room and the room and fleas out of your home.
The natural ingredient ninth: needles fresh pine
For centuries, pine needles was choice number one when people were fighting fleas in their homes. It is the use today and confirmed that fleas do not like at all the smell of pine needles on leave immediately. And so, to get rid of harmful insects at present can be used fresh pine sawdust or needles as an effective means to kill fleas.
needles are placed on all carpets, sofas and all other surfaces of household items. Sometimes needles are boiled and the infusion is used as a shampoo when you are washing your pet. This liquid was also used for washing the hands of people and clothing. This remedy is old, but did not lose any quality through the centuries. If you have ever visited the pet store you saw all the diversity of pet shampoos and many of them are with pine needles odors.
fresh pine needles can also be used as filler pillow or mattress of your pet. Wash the pillow or mattress of your animal, dried and filled with pine needles. Fleas leave home after such a simple trick
Important: .. This method can be used not only during the winter, when we normally have New Year tree, but also throughout another season
The post 9 natural ingredients that are effective flea murderers appeared first on http://howfacecare.com/9-natural-ingredients-which-are-effective-flea-killers/