How to get rid of chapped and crest shaped nails ;
You know what a big turnoff is a guy who wants to propose marriage to a girl? It is not that the dress wrong, or suggesting a wrong place. that is not just burping as he asked, blushing or flushing the worst of his life (learning to stop blushing) is. It is you and your set of ridges in fingernails cracked and welcoming the ring is about to put on her finger.
With such a scenario, he prefers to be consumed for the reasons listed in the fancy restaurant where you proposed. I do not think this will not happen. Now, for your own safety and reputation, here are some things you should know.
The causes of striated nails are not limited to only a few. The ridges are common, especially with age, but do not take this as an excuse to ignore the ridged nails, especially if you see color changes in them.
If the ridged nails are horizontal, it means that you are suffering from a more serious health problem. horizontal ridges require medical attention, but not panic, because you have time to talk with your doctor about your health problems. After all, horizontal ridges mean nothing fatal.
malabsorption or malnutrition – If you have striated nails, you should know that is a common cause of malabsorption or malnutrition. You might have vitamin deficiencies, which disrupts the way your body produces materials for survival. The interruption of production materials manifests itself in nails. If you want to clear the peaks, then follow a healthy diet. Now, if you think you are eating properly, then there must be something wrong with the way the body absorbs nutrients. You should consult a doctor to solve this problem of malabsorption.
The lack of moisture – If you are not convinced that malnutrition or absorption problems that makes ridged nails, then it must be the lack of moisture. You can always moisturize nails and cuticles with oil or moisturizer to get rid of striated nails. If not, increase the amount of water you drink every day. Regular moisturizing will make you much good if you are living in a place with warm weather.
Other Diseases – Changes in the structure of the nail can mean circulatory or respiratory problems and sometimes even an autoimmune disease, too. You need to watch what you eat and ridged nails can also be caused by psoriasis (Learn how to get rid of psoriasis) and exposure of your body arsenic and other toxic substances.
Having cracked nails mean they are fragile, and this is normal if you’re middle-aged. These are some of the common causes of chapped nails:
- The lack of moisture
- Bad eating habits or inadequate intake food
- the lack of a good nail care.
wait for broken nails, if you do not take good care of your hands every time you use them. If you want to get rid of broken nails, you need to know the root of the problems.
If you always do the dishes and spend hours in an orchard every day, see how much use you are putting into your hands every time you do these tasks. washing dishes, for example, will cause its brittle nails because of moisture, detergent addition. Gardening, on the contrary, will make your dirty fingernails, removing the protective barrier fingernails. Wear gloves to perform these tasks.
Say goodbye to ugly nails hands
There are so many things you can do to get rid of what can be considered a curse. With these tips, dear hope greet and say goodbye to cracks and refrigerators.
- Drink more water than normal . Studies suggest that the ridges, cracks and brittle nails is caused by lack of moisture. Her nails hydration much benefit. Drink at least eight large glasses of water each day to keep your body hydrated. If you drink more water than it does now, certainly going to get a ticket to say goodbye to broken and furrowed nails.
- Prompts most carefully . The filing her nails is not as easy as it seems. It must be presented in the right places or nails become weaker. weak nails crack and break easily. Presentation does wonders for the overall appearance of the nails, but only if done with caution.
- Take care of your nails . Whenever you see someone with dirty fingernails, which are disconnected. Now you know how important it is to prepare the nails frequently. Cuticles must always be well maintained with regular application of a good quality moisturizer. (For information on nail care, read how to take care of the nails)
- Eat foods rich in vitamin A and calcium . If the health of the fingernails is poor, it means that it lacks a specific vitamin or mineral. Biotin and vitamin C will do much good nails. Biotin or vitamin B-12 is found in nuts, peanuts, soybeans, lentils, cauliflower, brewer’s yeast, liver and egg yolk, while vitamin C can be found in chili peppers, peppers, broccoli, potatoes and tomatoes. With these nutrients, you are sure to improve the health of nails.
- do not pick or bite. These simple gestures of great damage to nails. Avoid other things that may further worsen the problem as removing nail cuticles or clean too deeply. Digging their own ingrown nails can pose serious damage to the nails and can even lead to infection. (See how to stop nail biting)
One last word
Take a look at your hands now. If you see white spots on nails, you are not getting enough protein, zinc or calcium. If your nails are full of cracks and ridges, you may not be eating enough whole grains, fish and poultry.
Try to remember what your friends always tell you. His teachers at the university could have said it, too. How nail care is taken reflect how to take care of your body. You may have not believed at first, but be convinced, especially now that you know that poor nails represent poor health.
If the eye is the window to the soul, then the nails are the way to your body and of course your health. If you enjoyed reading this article, you might also read how to get rid of nail division.
For more information on nail care here.
The post How to get rid of chapped and crest shaped nails appeared first on http://www.howtogetridofstuff.com/how-to-get-rid-of-cracked-ridged-finger-nails/