How to get rid of cluster headaches ;
Everyone is familiar with migraines, or prolonged headache that can last hours. If you experience short bursts or severe headache, which has can not be migraine, but cluster headache. The name itself tells you how he: occurs in clusters, at a particular point in the head. If you think you have this problem Here are several ways to solve it.
Symptoms of cluster headaches
If you are not sure if you have cluster headache or not, here are some common symptoms to consider.
- The sudden pain reaching its maximum intensity in 5 to 10 minutes
- The pain lasts less than an hour
- just felt at one point in the head, usually behind the eye or temple
- sagging eyelids
- teary eyes
This is one of the most successful for the treatment of cluster headache forms. It is best used at the onset of the disease. When oxygen delivery time, shows efficacy in reducing the duration and severity of cluster headache. You can also help prevent one from occurring. If used after the onset of headache, however, it shows very little oxygen or abortifacient restorer in patients.
There are several prescription drugs that can effectively resolve cluster headaches. If you think there is already a need for these medicines, ask your doctor for it can provide one that will effectively solve their dilemma.
- lidocaine – This drug, which comes in the form of vapor and is inhaled and is administered through the nose shows effects on cluster headache pain. its long-term application is not recommended, however, as it has done to several side effects.
- melatonin – This supplement shows effect on the onset and duration of cluster headache. This hormone is responsible for regulating sleep patterns, which will give effects such as drowsiness and sleepiness.
Another drug known to cluster headaches are sumatriptan (injected under the skin), ergotamine and DHE. To avoid this condition, lithium carbonate, verapamil, divalproex, and methysergide baclofen can be used.
take a cold shower
Although they can not treat cluster headaches completely, cold showers is said to reduce the pain caused by this problem. Whenever you feel the condition that results, take a bath of cold water. When combined with other methods, this completely expel nasty headache dilemma.
have a bedtime ritual
People who have no fixed or regular patterns of sleep and headaches cluster times worse experience than they have. If you think you are prone to irregular sleep habits, try to correct them. Set the alarm at the same time every day, even on weekends. Less or oversleeping not help improve the condition. Also, avoid ingesting caffeine before bedtime. This may worsen the headache.
Try home remedies
Drugs may cost too much, so to ensure they are as effective as can be, you can include simple home remedies to treat headache. Here are some easy ideas you can try.
- Exercise – It helps you deal with the pain associated with cluster headache and also releases endorphins, the body’s natural painkillers. Programs include some simple exercises into your daily routine, such as brisk walking. However, Do not overdo it or you may worsen your problem.
- aromatherapy – Use essential oils and aromas, either as soap or candles. Scents such as sandalwood, eucalyptus, peppermint and lavender are said to be effective against headaches. Make sure you use a trusted brand aromatherapy, however, because the cost can only worsen your problem.
- Massage – When used with aromatherapy oils, this will work great. Ask someone to his knees in the back of his neck and shoulders. Then I tell them to click on the skull base with your fingers, then release slowly. Repeat this a few more times. If you are alone, use your fingers and turn on your scalp.
- herbal remedies – Willow, cayenne, passion flower, ginko biloba and feverfew are said to be effective in reducing headaches. (For more information about remedies herbal, medicinal herbs read)
opt for surgical treatment
For treatment of cluster headache permanently, you can undergo surgical treatment. You’ll need to ask your doctor about what condition are available for options. An example is the removal of the nerve that sends pain signals. Surgery is very promising, but can have side effects. It can also be very expensive.
consult your doctor
If you think your condition is getting worse, you should consult your doctor. Maybe headache is a symptom of another health condition, or you may need to change medications or lifestyle practices.
Headache Prevention Cluster
- Magnesium supplements are said to be effective against cluster headaches.
- Ensure that only takes in the given dose recommended by your doctor, otherwise you might experience headaches or rebound side effects. It can also produce drug dependence.
- Avoid hot baths. The higher the temperature of the body, the cluster headaches occur.
- Avoid ingestion of processed cheese and cured meat. These are related to cluster headaches.
- do not stress too much.
- Reduce alcohol intake and smoking.
painful headaches cluster can hamper productivity and ruin a good day. Try any of these methods, and find out what works best for your condition. For more information regarding this article, read how to cure a headache naturally.
Click here for more information on how to dispose of cluster headaches.
The post How to get rid of cluster headaches appeared first on http://www.howtogetridofstuff.com/how-to-get-rid-of-cluster-headaches/
find this article with these termshow to remove cluster pain |