How to get rid of mice Under the Trailer-Mice thrive in quiet, secluded areas such as underwood, dense vegetation or trailers. According to the University of Georgia College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences, mice food spoilage, perform a wide range of harmful diseases and destroy houses with their excessive gnawing and chewing habits. You can combine variety of different techniques to get rid mice success under his trailer.
Instructions for getting rid of mice under the trailer
Maybe you like : How to get rid of mice naturally with cassia oil
[liststyle style=”ktzlist-edit” color=”ktz-icon-green”]
- Remove all trash, wood and scrub under your trailer and around the exterior of your trailer.Mice inhabit densely populated trash, boards and weeds.Record all the material in the trash and unwanted wood and cut the area around his trailer to remove grass, weeds or dense vegetation.Place a tarp under the trailer to prevent grass and weeds grow.
- Bait snaps traps with peanut butter and place in various areas under their trailer.The University of Georgia College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences recommends setting the bait pedal spring the trap on a straight wall angle for maximum success.
- Check snap traps several times a day.Rats are most active at night, so check then traps.
- Remove snap traps containing dead mice from under your trailer and dispose of them properly.Place the snap trap, along with the dead rodent in a plastic bag safe and will bury or burn the bag.
- Establish new snap traps under the trailer.The University of Georgia College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences recommends leaving the traps in place for a couple of weeks to make sure that captures and removes all mice.
- Locate and seal all small holes or openings in the foundation of your trailer with filler wire or steel mesh.According to the National Center for Healthy Housing, mice can get through holes as small as a quarter inch.
- Spray Tabasco sauce and water mixture around your trailer to repel mice from re-entering the area under your trailer.Mice do not like the taste or aroma of Tabasco sauce.Pour a quarter of Tabasco sauce and three quarters of the mixture of water in a spray bottle and spray the outside area around your trailer evenly with the solution.Reapply regularly, especially after a rainy day, for lasting success.
find this article with these termsGetting rid of mice under trailers |